Followers

Sunday 29 June 2014

More Furry Friends!

The new challenge has started at Eclectic Ellapu and the challenge from the Pink Team was chosen by our lovely Asha and she would like to meet your furry friends, I know Asha loves pets and has a couple of gorgeous four legged friends!

For my card I used a cute vintage image that I've had for ages, I don't remember where I got it from!

I used some gorgeous paper from Michelle Roos, I do love her papers. The base card is mushroom pearl and the background is matted onto green and kraft. The image is matted onto kraft and rust, the tag is cut from kraft and heat embossed. The image was printed onto white card and I've inked it with about four shades of brown!

Well these are my furry friends now come on over and let us meet yours!

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon Laurian super cute image really vintage feel and love the tag - great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hunnie as always - love yas lots xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!