Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2013

What Happened to Summer?

You know you look round and the weathers changed! It became autumn here so quickly I couldn't believe it - now it's just memories of hot sunny days!
Still never mind there's always a silver lining; now the weather's cooled down I will get more crafting done!

So it's Tuesday again and it's the start of a new Color Challenge at the Outlawz.

This week's colour palette was chosen by Lindsay with a wonderful twist!

Now isn't that the coolest picture!

We still have our wonderful sponsor, Stamp n Doodle and for my card I have used another of their fabulous images:

I have to say I love this image! It is so versatile you have to see what the others on the DT have done with it - it has become one of those must have images!

I used some nice glossy white card as my base and matted the sheep onto some black card, the digi takes so little colouring and I used my Promarkers to do that. The sentiment was computer generated then coloured to match.

Such a simple card but quite effective - you really have to check out the images at Stamp n Doodle!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!