Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

Tommy Turtle

There is a new freebie challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs and this month the cute, cute freebie is Tommy Turtle!

 Now how absolutely adorably cute is this! I coloured him with Promarkers and used some bright blue card for matting and some cute glittery paper for the background which is from one of the Fizzy Moon sets from Trimcrafts, apart from that I just added a flower! This is one to make you smile, it makes me smile each time I see it!
So if you would like this cutie hope over to Gerda's challenge and join in I'm sure she would love to have you there!
Woohoo, last month I won and got three gorgeous digis that I will be playing with very soon.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!