Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2013

There's a Nip in the Air....

it feels like Autumn is here - I know it is officially but I'd just like a bit more sun!

Well it's Tuesday and the new Color Challenge is starting at the Outlawz and its a new month so we have a new sponsor, Stamp n Doodle! They have some lovely digi stamps so why not check out their store here.

Today my card features Autumn Bike Ride, quite appropriate eh? But firstly let's look at the luscious colours our Roxann picked

now aren't they just fabulous colours and the perfect twist!

So onto my card

She's so cute on her bike with her little doggie! I used some papers from my stash for the background, added al little ticket sentiment, some sunflowers and some cute little gem flowers with pearl centres! The image is coloured with Promarkers.

I hope you can call over and join us this week, such lush colours to play with! So what are you waiting for - we're dying to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!