Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wednesday!

It's the middle of the week and most of you working people will be on the downside of the working week and getting ready for the week end! Firstly, we have a new challenge at Penny's and this week we ould like you to use
Your spooled items (ribbon, lace, twine, etc)
We have two great sponsors for you this week - Bugaboo and Digi My World so get your entries in and you could win some wonderful digis!

For my card I have used an image from Digi My World from the Rock a Bye set, the sentiment comes with it too

I decided to colour the whole thing in shades of pink - I think it would look good in blue as well, I cut the sentiment out with a scalloped die cut and then coloured and inked to match. I found the lovely lace in a bargain bin in a haberdashery store in Cheltenham, the ribbon is from the ribbons that they stitch into t shirts and tops to hang them up, I always cut them out and they are great for threading through lace!

I hope you will call over to Penny's Paper Crafty and join in this fun challenge, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!