Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Up, Up and Away!

Hello, well I'm enjoying my week off and the house blitz that's happening - my downstairs is immaculate and it is soooo lovely to sit in a clean and tidy room! But enough of my rambling and onto the post!

The new challenge has started at Penny's Paper Crafty and this week's theme is -
Dry Embossing
 
We have two wonderful sponsors this week Digi Darla and Bugaboo. For my card I have used Clyde from Bugaboo - I so love dragons, even kewt dragons!
 
 
I coloured him with Promarkers and teamed him up with some beige cloud paper and some metal effect embossing, I think it makes him into quite a masculine card!
 
Now pop over to Penny's and join in this easy peasy challenge - look forward to see your lovely creations!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stop by again soon!


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful design and I love the embossing.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, and great use of the embossing - I struggled with this on my card!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!