Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

They Say Its My Birthday!

and they would be right!!!

It is also the start of a new challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty and this week theme is:

Choose 3 different types of embellishments from the list below

Ribbon, lace, eyelets, brads, card candi, charms, flowers, feathers, Buttons, gems or pearls

We have two lovely sponsors this week, QKR Stampede and Sassy Studio Design. For my card I have used the Birthday Cake image from SSD - well I had to really, another birthday card won't hurt, lol!


I used lace, gems and flowers for my card, the papers are from different Nit Wits collections and the image is coloured with Promarkers!

So that's my card for my birthday - now why not come over to Penny's and join in this week's challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, Laurian! Fun image and beautiful embellishments! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!