Followers

Sunday 21 October 2012

Stamp Challenge at Lady Annes

Lady Annes has started another challenge - the stamp challenge where you can use any digi or rubber stamped image on your creation. This months sponsor is Eureka Stamps and they generously gave the DT some stamps to work with.

My card features Smell the Pumpkins and I do think it is the cutest image!

I coloured the image using Promarkers and then carefully cut it out. I cut a scalloped square of black card and mounted the image on to it. I used some orange pearl card I used some orange pearl card as my background and used some leaf ribbon that came from Costco across the bottom, I ten added some fabric leaves. The pearls are from Mei Flower - the sentiment is also from Eureka, I cut it out using some wavy zig zag scissors.
I hope you will find time to visit the challenges over at Lady Annes, there are currently three different challenges for you to enter - see you there!

Thanks for stopping by I appreciate your visit and hope you'll come back soon!

 

1 comment:

  1. That certainly is a very cute image and I just love the card you've created with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!