Followers

Sunday 28 October 2012

Recipe

This week's challenge is up at Eclectic Ellapu and the theme was chosen by the very talented NanaConnie and it is...........Recipe!!

NanaConnie's recipe is 1 digi/stamped image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments of the same kind (3buttons, 3 pearls etc).

Now I don't know about you but I collect recipes, I read them, I love them but I never use them but this is one recipe I did use!


For my image I used a Holly Hobby stamp (that came free with a magazine!).


I coloured her with Promarkers and layered her onto some Christmas green card. The patterned papers are also from Holly Hobby and they were also free on the same magazine as was the sentiment (what a bargain!!).

My three embellishemnts are poinsettias made from a Marianne die set which I cut from some green and red card and used some yellow glitter card for the stamens.

You have to visit Eclectic Ellapu (click on the page tab at the top) to see the amazing creations my teamies have made, they're such a talented bunch I am honoured to be in their company!

Thanks for stopping by I appreciate you taking the time and I hope to see your wonderful creations at Eclectic Ellapu!


See you again soon!

10 comments:

  1. Utterly magnificent, Laurian! I love the way you colored her dress with the red and green combo. Fantastic flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen Holly Hobby for a while. This is very nice with the poinsettia papers and your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous holiday card, Laurian! I love the layout and stamp you used! Wonderful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ... Love the design & detail..beautiful image coloured just beautifully... Love it! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like everyone says and I have said previous.. this is absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurian, your card it is so beautiful! I love the layout and the traditional Christmas colours. Everything works beautifully off each other, the papers, the image and the embellies. Well done girlie :)S

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty, Laurian. Love the 3 poinsettias you've added - goes so well with the background papers and stamp.

    hugs,
    Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laurian,

    What a sweet, sweet card! I love vintage stuff, and the vintage colors. As a matter of fact you won't believe how close our LO is once I've got my next card posted. Great minds think alike!

    Thank you so kindly for making me part of your day, and stopping by my blog!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a real blast from the past for me as I had a Holly Hobby stationary set as a young girl and I loved it :) Gorgeous card and thanks for taking me back to a happy memory too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe so sweet and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!