Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Color Challenge

Hello all, gosh I've been so busy, where or where has this week gone - or last week come to it!
This week's inspirational picture was chosen by Margaret, with a twist of pearls - aren't they scrummy colours!


 
Our sponsor for this month is Guylou's Inimitability and I have used the wonderful clown bear from Guylou.


I coloured the bear using my Promarkers and used some papers from my stash to mount hiim on. I added some ribbon and ric rac to my background. I used some cream pearls for the bobbles on his top and some green pearls down each side to make the purples pop.

I hope you will find the time to call in on our challenge over at the Outlawz (click the page at the top and it will take you straight there!), we have some wonderful sponsors and there are challenges every day of the week and don't forget our sponsor this month is Guylou and the winner of the Color Challenge will get a $10 certificate for Guylou's shop, and she has some fabulous digi's!



Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time and I love to read your comments!

 
 



2 comments:

  1. So very cute Laurian :) A very vivid colour combination. so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are awesome together, love your green pearls too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!