Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Add a Pumpkin......

As it's Tuesday it's time for the Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. Our inspirational picture was chosen by Roxann and she added a very seasonal twist!

For my card I tried to think of something equally seasonal and whenever I think of pumpkins I think of Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Soup! I love them!

So what else could I put on my card but a recipe!


I printed out a recipe for pumpkin pie onto some pearlised orange card and layered it onto some brown woodgrain card and attached it to the pearlised red card that I used as my base card with some brads.

I stamped out my little pumpkin several times and coloured with Promarkers, arranged the on the card and added a nice orange bow!

Thanks for stopping by, I do appreciate your time and hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!