Followers

Sunday 6 September 2015

Let's Get Girly!

We have a new challenge at Dragonfly Dreams - we want to see your feminine projects, so what are you waiting for - let's get girly!!

We have two sponsors this month, woohoo! Sweet Pea Stamps and we have all used some amazing art from them and we also have Wild Orchid Crafts, I love their stuff!

So for my project I have used a lovely digi from Sweet Pea Stamps and finished with some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, here it is I hope you like it!


Coloured with the usual Promarker/Copic mix, the papers are from the Sweet Paris Collection as is the lace, die cuts are from Tattered lace and the wood sentiment and cupcake are from The Works!

So come on over and join us for this fun challenge at Dragonfly Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!