Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Fancy Folds!

We have another Colour challenge started today at the Outlawz and this one was chosen by the ubber talented Ina!
Ina would like you to make a shaped card or use a fancy fold to make your card using this colour palette.

So I decided to try something new and this is what I made


I had just received a box of lush card from Kanban and the blue was perfect for this challenge and one of the craft mags had a freebie with it of a pad of Bo Bunni paper and the majority were in pink and grey so the perfect combination! I finished the card off with the super cute ballerina from All Dressed Up who are our sponsors for this month.

I also had a play with another type of card just to try it out


so why not come over and play with us this week and try something new!

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Laurian, love your colour combination. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at All Dressed Up. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a lot of work gone into this one Laurian, you've done an amazing job, (I especially love the PINK!)
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your card Laurian!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the shape of this one. Great use of colour that sets of the image perfectly. Thanks for sharing it with us at All dressed up! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I absolutely love that fold and your colour choices. Thanks for playing at
    All Dressed Up and good luck. Hope to see you back the 2nd for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member and coordinator at All Dressed Up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!