Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

A Little Treasure

We have a new Colour Challenge at the Outlawz! I chose the palette for this week and decided we should have an anything goes!

Here's the palette, (I took this picture in the grounds of a stately home, the colours are so classic!)


Our sponsor this month is the lovely All Dressed Up and I just love this image called Little Treasures!
I decided I would use it to upcycle a cheese box, this is how it came out


I used some Tatty Ted papers to line the box and added some sweet lace to the top. The outside papers are also from my stash, the pearl trim is from Fantastic Ribbons and was the perfect finish!

I hope you like my upcycling and will pop over and join us at the colour challenge this week!

7 comments:

  1. Laurian, This is a fabulous wee project. Thanks so much for joining in at Al Dressed Up and good luck.

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Laurian, this will be a very nice gift to somebody. Love the pretty pearl embellishment. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at All Dressed Up. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks absolutely fabulous!!!
    -Erum
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurian, this is so fantastic!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    This is a gorgous creation. Wauw, subliem Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and good Luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, love it :), thank you for joining our challenge this time at All Dressed Up
    x~KateE~x
    All Dressed Up DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Laurien - love what the box
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!