Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Gift!

On the Kit & Klowder FB group they currently have a colouring competition using my favourite digi artist's beautiful work so even though my colouring isn't a patch on some of the members there it was a no brainer for me to join in!

The beautiful digi is from Aurora Wings, I adore Mitzi's work she produces the most fantastic mythical images, I have so many of them but I still keep having to get that 'one more'!!

This is called 'The Gift'


I coloured it using Promarkers and Copics and tried to colour to bring out the fact that they are mermaid and merman! She is just so adorable she had to be pink!



 I then made it up into a card that I will use for my nearly nieces 17th  birthday this week (she adopted me when she was about twelve and always introduces me to anyone as her aunt!)

So that's my effort for this wonderful colouring group, if you love colouring or want to learn join the FB group!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!