Followers

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Li'l Bug!

We have everyone's favourite challenge at Penny's this week - Anything Goes!

Our fabulous sponsor this week is, drum roll, Lacy Sunshine
So I got to play with one gorgeous stamp from Heather's wonderful shop


I coloured the image with alcohol markers then cut it out with a flower shaped die. The papers are from the Lillibet collection - aren't they just perfect with this cutie? I cut the butterflies from some matching glitter card as well as the centre flower, the other flowers are made using the smaller version of the die used to cut out the image, I used the shaping technique that I learn from Jak Heath's blog quite some time ago!

I hope you will come over to Penny's Paper Crafty and join in our latest challenge!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Ah bless Laurian super cute card great colouring hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!