Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Bling it On!

We have a new challenge at the Outlawz Colour Challenge and it was chosen by Ina - just look at these gorgeous colours
Aren't these just the yummiest, hot, hot colours! Ina has added the perfect twist - she wants you to add bling!!

For my card I experimented with digital colouring and this is what I came up with

I used a shaped die to cut the easel card from some orange pearl card, the beautiful butterfly silhouette is from Bugaboo, our sponsor this month and I coloured it using a paint programme on the computer, I have never done this before and I was really pleased with the result! The sentiment is from LOTV and was heat embossed with some cerise embossing  powder onto some turquoise card, then I added some bling!!!

So come on over and join us for this gorgeous challenge and you stand the chance of winning some digis from Bugaboo too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!