Followers

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Pretty Pastels

The challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week should appeal to everyone, this week we would like you to use pastel colours for your project! Perfect for this time of year!

For my card I got to use a lovely image from one of our sponsors, Stamp Art Design



Such an adorable little bunny and can be used for so many occasions, I cut some scalloped circles in different pastel coloured papers - I actually used the blue spot paper so that I could add a sentiment when I decide who I'm sending it to!

Image coloured with mostly Spectrum Noir markers, papers are all from Nit Wits except bottom left and central band.They are from Dovecraft and Crafters Companion!  added some pastel pink glitter to the edge of the bunny circle. I love glitter!!

Well I would love to see you over at Penny's this week for this lovely challenge and don't forget to check out Kathryne's fabulous work at Stamp Art Design!

 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!