Followers

Sunday 6 April 2014

Chick. Chick, Chick, Chicky!

My posting is like buses - you wait for ages then four come along at the same time, lol!

Gerda Steiner has a new challenge with a cute, cute digi as a freebie to enter the challenge! Her work is so sweet it always makes be smile! This little chic is no exception


I don't usually do Easter cards but I do need one for my granddaughter so this will be perfect!  I used a doily that I bought (heart shaped) that I coated with some pale pink glaze, the pink spotted paper is from one of the many sets I have from Nit Wits. I found the cute Easter ribbons at the Range and are from Docrafts, some yellow glitter hearts and the sentiment is printed onto yellow card.The chickie left a feather in the discarded shell too! Base card is blue pearlised.

Pop over to Gerda's and get the cute freebie and join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!