Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Such a Cute Kitty!

For my card this week at Penny's I got to use the cutest image from Inky Impressions who are one of our sponsors this week, Our theme is Buttons and Bows - great theme eh!


Now is that not the cutest kitty you've ever seen! I coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers then added some 3D gloss to her eyes and bow. The sentiment is from Inky Impressions too and I coloured that to match her bow and gave that the 3D gloss treatment too! I cut the image out with an oval cutter and inked the edge of the oval. The paper is from a 6 inch stack that I can't remember the name of, (it's an age thing!). The bows are bought by the metre and I cut off enough to edge the card and coloured every other one with the same pink as the kitty's bow, I added some star shaped buttons coloured to match.

I hope you'll call over to Penny's this week and join in this cute challenge - see you there then!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Laurian, this is gorgeous!! Love your colors and design, and that kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And its pink! :-)
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!