Followers

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Autumn Leaves!

Are you ready for the big sweep? Yep it's that time of year when you spend every minute sweeping leaves of the path! I do love the colours of autumn but not the mess, lol!!

Tuesday means the Color Challenge at the Outlawz and this week it is my turn to host the challenge, here's my picture and twist
 now aren't they just the colours of autumn!

This month we have a new sponsor and it is Anji's Antics. Anji draws some amazing images and is also very generous having freebies on her blog every day. She drew us some fab images to play with and this is one of them - perfect for autumn!

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a pearlised red as my base card layered up with some orange card run through an embossing folder. The leaves are punched out using various autumnal colours and the sentiment is my own and mounted onto some cuts of raffia (straw).

I hope we will see you over at the Outlawz this week to join in this challenge, I'd love to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous with wonderful autumn hues.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Color Challenge Card. You inspired me to play along at Tuesday color challenge. Thanks for the inspiration....

    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!