Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Cinderella Day!

Hello everyone today see's a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this weeks challenge is to use Black or Bling and this week we have two sponsors,
QKR Stampede

Sassy Studio Design


For my card I have used an image from SSD, Cinderella - you never saw Cinderella like this I bet!


I decided to hedge my bets and use both! I have used some papers from Raspberry Road matted onto black card and then onto the base card made from Centura Pearl. I edged it with some bling on a string - I love that stuff!
Cinderella has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and her glass shoes I added some Clear Star Gelli Roller to give them that glassy look!

I hope you will all come over and join in this challenge at Penny's - see you there!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!