Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

It's Friday - the Weekend Starts Here!

Yay! Friday, don't you just love Friday - when you know you've got the weekend and you can do whatever you want!! (Sorry all the folks that have to work weekends)
The new Sentiment Challenge over at Lady Annes starts today and this month's sponsor is Stamp and Doodle and all the DT have made cards using their digi's.

For my card I used this cute image:

Aren't they just adorable and I did think this was the perfect image for an engagement card!

I coloured the image up using Promarkers and then cut it out using a scalloped rectangular die.

All the papers are from Nit Wits (who by the way are having a sale today and tomorrow!) I used some of my cute satin flowers from my favourite stall on Bury market, the sentiment is from a set of freebies that came with a magazine and the bling is from my stash!

I hope we see you over at the challenge, remember it's always anything goes as long as it has a sentiment! Can't wait to see what you create, see you there!

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate you taking the time and hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!