Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Do You Love Someone..................

Well Valentines Day is nearly on us and all the world loves a lover!

My darling bought me 30 red roses last night - how sweet is that!!

Tuesday means the Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. Today's inspirational picture was chosen by Guylou and what fabulous colours!


I have used an image from our sponsor, Doodle Dragon - it's called Scaredy Cat; I wonder why?


When I received this image I really had to think what to do with it and I did think he looked like he was flat against a window. Firstly, I coloured the image with Promarkers I then made a box frame and line the bottom with some heart paper (from the SWALK CD by Crafters Companion). I stuck my cat onto some acetate and mounted it onto the box, finishing the frame with some brown satin ribbon. It is mounted onto an 8" x 8" base card that has a different heart paper from a Crafters Companion CD. The sentiment is mine and I finished it off with some punched hearts!

I do hope you find time to come over to the Outlawz and join in our fun challenge - there's lots of prizes up for grabs and a great bunch of crafters to get to know, so what are you waiting for!

I hope you like my fun card - I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and I hope you'll come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun card, Laurian! Cute image and sentiment and a very clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project made me smile. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!