Followers

Sunday 17 February 2013

Babies...................

We had three babies due on our office, only tow now as the first has arrived! as the card maker in the company I thought I would make a card from the office for the parents of the new arrival and this is it:


I made an 8 x 8 card so that it would be big enough for a dozen or so comments and cut the base card from an A3 sheet of pink card. All the papers used are from Cute as a Button from Nit Wits. I used my Cricut to cut out the letters from some pink glitter card for her name and DOB. The bunting I made using scraps of paper and some silver twine, the sweet satin flowers I got from my favourite market stall on Bury Market!


The beautiful image is from Phindy's Place, a new digi artist to me but she has some beautiful digi's and I can see me building up quite a collection! I coloured it with Promarkers.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today, I do appreciate your time and hope you will call back soon!

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is a perfect baby card, gorgeous colours and lovely image, will have to go check that site out.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - such a pretty baby card. I'm sure this will be greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute a card and so lovely is the name, Millie Mae, love it...and love this card...I have now joined your blog as a new member...luv aNNIe

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Laurian! Beautiful card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!