Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tuesday's Color Challenge!

Well it's Tuesday's Color Challenge over at the Outlawz again - where does the time go!

This weeks inspirational picture was chosen by Teresa.

And don't forget our wonderful sponsor for April
Nana Vic's Digitals


What wonderful colors Teresa chose and a great twist, I really had to think and search my stash to come up with my card for this challenge!



I used a stamp that I have had for several years which was given to me by a very dear friend. It lends itself to lots of colour schemes and I have used it many times over the years. The crichet lace surrounding the image is some very old lace that my Mother took off something years ago and has been lurking in the shadows for about thirty years..... Well a piece of it has finally found a use!
She has been coloured with Promarkers and mounted on some peach coloured pearlised card, the corners are from Spellbinders and are also dut from peach pearlised card. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Laurian I love your card. That image is so beautiful and the lace is just perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lace framing the cameo. This design is stunning.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!