Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Fairy.........

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day!

My card today is from a stamp I bought from a little company called the Green Man Stamp Company. I bought it about four years ago and shame on me I've never used it - until now!


I love fairies! I always have and when I first saw this one I fell in love...I coloured her with Promarkers and of course, had to glitter her wings. The gorgeous background paper is by Raspberry Road from the Celestial Bliss collection, The gold organza ribbon is from Mei Flower and the gems are from my stash. The embellishment is from a stamp I have in a set from the Stamp Man. I am entering this into the Craft Cardmakers challenge. As you can see the photography's not much better, roll on summer and I can take them outside and photograph!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your stamp is gorgeous,how could you possibly have left it uninked for 4 years lol
    Love your bow and you have done a great job with colouring the beautiful fairy :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Fantasy" challenge,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Fiona lol !! Beautiful card, fabulous colouring and gorgeous background. Glad you where able to use this beauty for our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation.

    Thanks for joining in with our Fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    We hope to see you back again, but next time could you please link to your actual post and not just your blog as it takes time to search for your post.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!