Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Dragonfly

Good Morning everyone, a quick post this morning before I go out  - got a day off as I have some things to do but I have the luxury of not being out the door by 8am!
I made this card for the Outlawz CFC challenge, when you join the challenge you are given two digis to create something with and what wonderful digis they are! The artists are Sandi Huggett and Anne Fenton and both ladies create some wonderful art for us.
The challenge digis this time are a beautiful dragonfly and a prom girl - both are fabulous.


This is what I came up with for the dragonfly, I stamped and heat embossed the background with some dragonfly stamps I have from The Stamp Man, some pretty lace and a nice ribbon from my stash. The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and is coloured to match the flowers on the wings aprt from that a bit of  bling for added sparkle.
This is a view from the side




1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Laurian. Dragonflies and butteflies are some of my favourits..so will give this a try as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!