Followers

Thursday 11 February 2016

I'm So Bad!

I have got so out of the habit of blog posting that I keep forgetting to post my projects but I am going to do a couple of quick posts to catch up!
Here is a card I made using an image from All Dressed Up.
They are our sponsors at the Outlawz Colour challenge and this image is called "Love to Dance" I hope you like her - she is coloured with Promarkers and Copics.


I'll be back soon with this weeks challenge!

I will enter this into the All Dressed Up Blog Challenge

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up - do join in again in the future!

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Laurian!
    Love this digi and your layout.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - she is just so pretty! Thanks for joining our challenge at All dressed up - hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!