Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Karleigh Sue's Birthday Bash!

Today is Cheri Lyn's Birthday and she is having a party on FB! I was lucky enough to get one of the freebies and I thought I'd colour it up and put it on a card!


Coloured with mostly Copics, I cut her out and used some green background paper layered onto green card. The sentiment was all mine and printed in a nice cerise ink. The bow was created with my bowmaker (I love that gadget!) and worked with the sentiment.

OK that's all for now - I will enter this into the Karleigh Sue Challenge for August!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card love the colouring & sentiment Laurie thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue crafty hugs Steve DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! Thanks for joining in the KS fun :)
    Lynda DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Sexy challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Karleigh Sue, good luck, hope to see you when our new challenges start on Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card....... thank you for entering our challenge at Karleigh Sue

    Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!