Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Colours for Dramatic Effects!

This weeks Colour Challenge at the Outlawz was chosen by Ina and what a challenge it is!


What dramatic colours - I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to use the Kimono collection I bought from Crafters Companion and have never got round to using!

I used the hibiscus embossing folder for the background and layered it onto red ( I coloured the edges in the same red I used on the image) then onto a grey card. I stamped and coloured the image then masked it out and inked the background area with some grey ink. I used a glaze pen on the red areas of the image to give some shine.


I finished it off with some red pearls, some 2mm and some 4mm.

Come on over to the Colour Challenge and join us with these great colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!