Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas is Coming, Christmas is Coming......

and its coming like a steam train now! I hope you're all ready for the big day and not too exhausted to care!

I have done very little shopping yet, we got the tree and parked it in the greenhouse until I'm ready! Well this week we have another exciting challenge over at the Outlawz.

On the Color Challenge we are trying some new variations of the colour theme and this week I got to pick the inspirational picture

This was a very lovely pub we stayed at in the Cotswolds this summer - it certainly inspired me and if you look closely there are lots of colours in this picture! So this week we would like you to use the lovely yellow and two more colours from the picture then add your own twist!
When you post your creation don't forget to tell us which colours you've used and what your twist is - can't wait to see what you come up with!

This month we have the lovely Gerda Steiner sponsoring us and I have used one of Gerda's gorgeous digis - so cute!


For my colours I used the grey from the foreground, red (in top window boxes) and the yellow, for my twist I have added glitter (its mandatory at Christmas, lol!) for the snow. Now isn't he just the most adorable little nellie! I added some flowersoft to the hat for the fur brim, the letters were cut using my Cricut, the image is coloured with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and the lovely glossy grey spotted card I got on the market years ago - I had a block of about 50 sheets and they cost me the princely sum of £1.50!

I would love to see you join us on the Color Challenge this week and don't forget that one lucky person will win the four images that we were sent to play with - as well as getting to be our Guest Designer, woohoo!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!