Followers

Monday 9 December 2013

A Vintage Beauty.....

Tomorrow is my friends birthday and she will be 70 - she'd kill me if she knew I'd told you that! She honestly looks no older than 50 and is as fit as a fiddle and today she has gone home to Ireland to spend her birthday and Christmas with her family so I am safe to blog this card, lol!!

I used one of the line drawings from Scribble and Scrap - I think they are so lovely. I coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and used some vintagey background paper I got from Jak Heath quite some time ago.
I added some lace, flowers, pearls and bling. The lovely bunting die cut is from Joanna Sheen and I love it, I cut it twice once in glitter card then one in pearlised paper, it gives a lovely effect. I used some flourish die cuts in glitter card and the sentiment came free with a mag last week!


Isn't she lovely!

I would like to enter this into the Scribble and Scrap challenge and Through the Craftroom Door

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you visit again soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card Laurian, I love the soft colours you've used.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that i'm late with my Commenting. This is a beautiful card with wonderful details. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!