Followers

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tuesday!

Yep, it's come round again so the new Color Challenge is on at the Outlawz.

This week's colours and twist were chosen by Roxann  and aren't they gorgeous!

and because its November we have a new sponsor - QKR Stampede and today I have used one of their fabulous digis! I love this image and have used it three times now and each time I colour it I love how it turns out!
Isn't he just adorable! I coloured him with Promarkers, all the papers are from a set of papers I got from Costco a couple of years ago (I think I'll still be using them next decade!!) I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto some cream card then distressed it and gave it a bit of an inking, added some ribbon and some bling leaves and that's about it!

I hope you can come over and join us this week, I'd love to see your creations and don't forget you could win some digis from QKR Stampede!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you call by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!