Followers

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Penny's........

because it's Wednesday! Our new challenge is starting and this week the theme is 'Add a Sentiment', simples!

I have used an image from Digi My World, one of our lovely sponsors this week:

The cute image is called Chelsea and she's from one of the sets that Digi My World do so well, the background rainbow is one of the accessories that go with the sets. I coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, the background paper is from one of the Raspberry Road sets which I matted onto black card, I added some raindrop gems and the sentiment is part of the digi set!



Hope you'll come over and join us at Penny's for this cute challenge - I'm waiting to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!