Followers

Friday 28 September 2012

The Sentiment Challenge has Moved!

Good evening everyone, my post tonight is for the Sentiment Challenge at Lady Annes. The site has moved but the challenge is still up for you to join! We have a challenge running for one month (until 25 October) with a theme of Halloween, with a twist of die cuts; so you've got plenty of time to get your creative juices running and get your entry in! Our sponsor is Sandi's Samples and Sandi is giving the winner four digis from her store.


For my card I have used the wonderful witch image from Mo Manning, I think she's great. I die cut the image using the out of the box technique and die cut lots of circles, I stamped out the spider and attached to her broom - I wonder if thats what the cats scared of? I used the Kanban clock die for my midnight clockface and I stamped the bat and wicked witch from a clear stamp set from Docraft. I stamped and embossed the halloween greeting using a puff white embossing powder, I backed it all with some silver webbing and added some mirror mosaics and star bling. The image was coloured with Promarkers.
Well I hope you enjoyed my wicked witch and I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you spending the time and I love to read your comments!

1 comment:

  1. What a fab card! Love how you layered the multiple circle shapes, and that witch is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!