Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Lady Annes Sentiment Challenge

Well hello everyone, I'm a little behind with my posts as we were in Cornwall last week and I'm still playing catch up!
The first Sentiments Challenge started over at Lady Annes on Friday 31 August and will run for two weeks. I was invited to join the DT and felt honoured that someone thought my work good enough! Its also nice to be in at the beginning of this new site and I look forward to seeing it grow and grow!

The challenge this time was 'encouraging' with a twist of corners.

My card features a Saturated Canary image called Fancy and Krista gave it away on her blog - isn't she fabulous!
I coloured her with Promarkers and glittered her dress with some super fine irridescent glitter. I added some dots of silver Stickles to her hair


The corners are cut from a Memory Box die with some pearls added to make them pop. The doiley is cut with a Cheery Lynn die and the pretty paper is from one of the Nit Wits Collections, Lace and ribbon from my stash. The sentiment was a freebie with a craft mag, part of a set of clear stamps that are proving very useful! Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope everyone is having a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love all the sparkle, so very pretty :)

    Don't know why I wasn't following you before now, better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Laurina. Lovely image and gotgeous lace and corners.
    hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!