Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

May 15 Color Challenge

Gosh it's Tuesday again!! The color challenge today has resulted in lots of drink cards - we are having a party!

When you see these colours and a juicy orange slice, the first thing that pops into your head is a lovely drink with lush fruits and lots of ice and - stop, it's raining with hale not the required sun to sip my lovely cocktail in the garden!

Well my card today uses the Strawberry Kisses stamp, Party Girl and isn't she cute!

My background papers are from Nit Wits and Raspberry Road. The image and cherries are stamped and coloured with Promarkers. I stamped the sentiment with some Versamark and then heat embossed with some orange embossing powder. The cherries have been coated with some 3d gloss to make them pop! The corners are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and the opaque gems are from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!