Followers

Sunday 6 May 2012

Baby Pram

Hello everyone and a happy Sunday to you. I made this card for the Progressive Freebie Challenge over at CDAC. When the images arrived and they were all baby inspired I thought ooooh nooooo! But I've looked at them for a couple of days and this is the first one I came up with......


I coloured it woth Promarkers and cut it out with a Crafts and Me die. The background paper is by Jak Heath and is available on her blog, she's such a generous person, don't forget to leave her some love if you visit. The lovely lattice die cut and the flower are from Marianne and the pretty flower border is from Memory Box, the sentiment is one I have had forever and gets used on most baby cards, lol!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see something other than pinks and blues. Great card Laurian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ursula, I'm old enough to remember when you didn't know what you were having so most things were lemon or mint!

      Delete
  2. This is stunning, Laurian. What a sweet bit of sunshine.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!