Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Hello Again!

Well I can't believe I've not posted anything for two months, bad me!

So I'm tentatively back and will try and get my act together soon!

Back to business - the new challenge is starting over at Eclectic Ellapu and to start the year with a bang we have everyone's favourite - Anything Goes.

So for my project I have made a birth card for one of the guys at work that has had twins! The boys were delivered by section and arrived at around 7lb each, Mum and Dad are extremely thankful after many years of trying and finally going for IVF.

So here is my card


I used an image from Mo Manning - what a great image for twins! Coloured with Copics.

I hope you will come over and join us for this first challenge of 2017 - we love to see your projects!

See you there!!

1 comment:

  1. 7lbs each - wow good sizes. Now for your beautiful card - ab fab and I bet your colleague loved it also. pleased you are making your presence known through blogging again lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!