Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

Spring Flowers!

Well there will be soon - we had snow on Tuesday! But all that aside we have a new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and the theme is Spring Flowers.
For my card I used some lush card from Hunkydory and layered it up with a beautiful image from Conie Fong, who produces some of the sweetest images!


The image is called Spring Flowers quite appropriately! She was coloured with Copics - I am slowly moving over to Copics and they are so different to Promarkers its lke learning to colour again! I used a Spellbinders die for the lacy die cut and some Tattered Lace dies for the leaves and flourishes in the flowers, The flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts - the aqua fabric flower was from Poundland
We'd love to see your spring flowers over at Eclectic Ellapu (Pink team) and if you're not feeling flowery the Purple team are having some "April Showers"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!