Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

Yay, I'm Back!

Yep, computer problems are all over now - I got a new one, woohoo! So I thought I'd give you all a little reminder of the Colour Challenge this week, we have Anything But A Card and the ladies have made some awesome projects - here's the palette

We also have the most amazing sponsor this week - Lunagirl! You just have to check out her store where you can find the most incredible collection of vintage images you can find the store here
Lunagirl

so here's what I made


It is a pocket tag where you can add a gift card or even some money to the pocket. The papers are from the Sweet Paris collection, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, the little spool is from the Works and I have added some dark cerise twine, The beautiful bead was a gift from a lovely lady and it was just so perfect for this tag!

OK that's it for now, please come on over to the Outlawz and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!