Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Colourful Tic Tac Toe!

Yes it's the new challenge at the Outlawz Colour Challenge and this week we have some tic tac toe for you!


Susan chose the colours and twists for this tic tac toe board and she has been away so Ursula is going to host this challenge for her! Aren't they just lush vibrant colours!

I used the diagonal top left to bottom right for my card and I did something a little different too!


I used an ice cream cone cut from Silhouette that I slightly modified and cut more layers for the cone. Each layer is encrusted with sequins and I used some chalk based paint to colour the cone the sentiment was also cut on the Silhouette. The base card is Centura Pearl white with a gold finish. My extra colour was pale pink. I hope you like my ice cream cone!

Look forward to seeing you over at the Colour Challenge this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!