Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

The Goblin Queen!

This fabulous digi was a freebie on SBS Facebook group! I was very, very lucky to get her as I managed to type my email address wrong, duh! Those lovely ladies sent it to me even though I was dumb! So thank you Betty and Corinne for this lovely lady


I had so much fun colouring her, she is coloured with Promarkers apart from her skin which I did with Copics. I used some great papers from Raspberry Road then added a little lace, a fan cut with the die from Joanna Sheen, a black glittery flourish with some cool green roses from WOC, the sentiment was hand written then embossed with a marcasite embossing powder with a little inking around the edge. If you want to buy this image you will find her over at Simply B Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!