Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Love is in the Air!

Well it is our theme for the new challenge starting at Dragonfly Dreams! We would love to see all your gorgeous Valentines or any project that shows your love!

We have a fabulous sponsor this month - Sweet Pea Stamps!



I got to play with one of their beautiful image - I was just spoilt for choice but after about 20 ums and ahs this is what I chose

The digi is by Conie Fong and you can find it here. I coloured it using my Promarkers and Copics then used some digi papers from Debbi Moore that came free with a magazine,  I thought those little hearts formed from roses were delightful, I layered it up with some pink glitter card. I added some lace and fabric butterflies and some bling on a string hearts to the bottom. The sentiment is printed then cut out with a heart die and added to a chipboard heart and the whole thing was glazed with some pink pearl glaze.

So come on over and show your love - we can't wait to see it!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!