Followers

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Winter Wonderland!

The new challenge at Penny's is very simple this week, we want you to use black card somewhere in your design! Now most of us have oodles of black card as we use it for matting and layering so it should be very easy to join in this week!
We have two wonderful sponsors this week, Dianes Daydream Designs and DeeDee's Digis!
I got to play with an image from Deedee and I so love her designs as you get a whole collection of images on each sheet, this is the image I used


For my card I used the beautiful deer image and this is what I made


I used some Centura Pearl white with a touch of silver as my base card and I used the Birch Tree die from Taylored Expressions which I cut from some white glitter card, The starry sides I cut from the top of one of the Create a Card dies. I coloured the lovely deer with Promarkers and the sentiment was from my stash.

So come on over and join us in this new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty - see you there!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!