Followers

Monday 4 August 2014

Fairies....

The new challenge at Digi Sketch has a fabulous theme hosted by Caz - Fairies!

I love fairies, I always think that they express our inner child - didn't we all go looking for the fairies at the bottom of the garden and how many of you still do!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet and I got to play with this brilliant digi by Barbara Jensen - Bird of Paradise

This is our sketch for this challenge and I hope you will be able to use it


This is what I came up with


I think she is lovely and a different fairy from the norm!

I do hope you will come over and join in this great challenge and bring your fairies to show us!

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!