Followers

Monday 26 May 2014

Digisketch Challenge!

It's Monday and a Bank Holiday here in the UK. The new challenge at Digisketch has begun and this challenge we would like to see you use a stamp! If you would also like to use the sketch here it is!


What a great sketch, this is what I came up with


I used a cute digi called Eva from our sponsor Crafty Sentiments - isn't she just too cute! She's coloured with Copics, then cut out with a die cutter and inked around the edges. The papers are from my stash as is the card used for matting. I used a cute little stamp from a set of clear stamps I have that is the star with music, idea for this little cutie!

Well that's it for today - I hope you will join us for this challenge at Digisketch - see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!