Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Easter Already!

Yep it is Easter (or the theme is) over at Penny's this week! We want to see all those lovely Easter cards and projects that you've been dying to start!

For my card I have used an image from our sponsor, Bugaboo

I coloured the image with my Promarkers.Flexmarkers and used some different colours of card for layering. The background paper is some cute paper from a Fizzy Moon pad that I had left and I've matted it onto some bright yellow card, the sentiment has been heat embossed onto bright yellow card and cut with a die cut. To finish I've used some bright yellow ribbon.


I hope you will come over to Penny's Paper Crafty this week and join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!