Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Two posts in a run - I must be getting organised - NOT!!!

We have a new Colour Challenge at the Outlawz today and this week Jeanie chose our challenge and twist!
This is the perfect challenge to make either a St Patrick's Day card or a good luck card - perfect colours and twist!

So for my project I used a cute image that came from Whimsy stamps (when they did digis) and it is just too cute!

 

I coloured this little fella with my Polychromos pencils and just added a little Wink of Stella to the coins and his buckles. I used some paper from Tattered Lace and added some nice sparkly clovers!

I hope you like my little leprechaun and I do hope you can come over and play with us this week!

I would like to enter this into:

Artistic Inspirations
Colour Inspiration Monday
Crafting From the Heart
The Cutie Pie Challenge
Pammies Inky Pinkies
The Paper Girls
Through the Craftroom Door



10 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and sparkly shamrocks---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on your little cutie image and the pretty background dp look super with him :) Thanks for haring with us at PIP this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Finely colored too! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little leprechaun and card! Thanks for joining us Paper Girls and our Luck of the Irish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. Such a cute leprechaun. Thanks for joining us at PIP challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. Loved the way you the colored the image. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again.
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image and he really pops off the card with your coloring. Thanks for joining us on the PIP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the image and paper you've used. Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies, hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!